Sign up early. $500 deposit will reserve your space.
Call or Contact Us to get more information today!
US: (530) 278-5039 or Germany: +49 (0) 1575 105 3213
Experience a Transformational Holy Week.
- Rituals for Personal Transfiguration into Light at ancient shrines and medieval pilgrimage sites
- Ceremonies for Healing Humanity and the Earth from records of war at Holocaust museum Dachau
- Celebration of Renewal and Resurrection at the top of the Alps in the glory of nature
Sacred Sites of Munich
7 Day Itinerary
Sightseeing with Spiritual Intention.
Fly to Munich (lose one day)
Evening meal together, talking circle with simple explanation of Cosmic Clock model and the freeing, transmutative action of the Violet Flame.
Explore the ancient city as we walk around the Cosmic Clock for clearing old records of negativity and invoking divine light into Munich. Highlights include Glockenspiel on Marienplatz, New and Old City Hall, Holy Ghost Church, Our Lovely Lady’s Cathedral, Diana Temple and the wish fulfilling Lions. Esoteric Last Supper.
Making the way by walking with the International Multilingual Way of the Cross in downtown Munich. St. Peter’s Church and Crypt at fabulous Baroque Asam Kirche.
Walk along the Isar river to the Marian Klause grotto for a meditation on the Divine Mother. Dinner at Hirschgarten, Munich’s largest beer garden.
Day 5 – Holy Saturday
Pilgrimage to Dachau Holocaust Memorial with ritual of forgiveness and reconciliation at the healing chapel. Pilgrimage to Andechs, First required pilgrimage for residents of Bavaria: lovely walk through the woods to a chapel dedicated to Mary. Dinner at the attached brewery.
Day 6 – Easter Sunday
Travel to the top of the Alps (weather permitting) OR Morning walk at Olympia Park, Bavarian National Museum, Peace Angel and walk along the Isar river.
Munich City Museum. Afternoon visit to the Volksbad, thermal bath and sauna. Dinner at a local restaurant with private brewery. Evening Talking Circle.
Fly back to USA (LONG day)
Simple accommodations with typical German breakfast buffet of breads, cheese, fresh produce and coffee or tea.
Time for meditation and silence and joint light work to heal records in the earth as we Pray Peace.
– 8 nights lodging
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner most meals (at least 80% of meals included)
– All ground transportation
– All entrance fees for tour sites
– Gratuities for driver, hotel and restaurant staff
– Information of the sites with historic and spiritual significance
– Spiritual guidance and support on your spiritual journey
– Airline Flights and airport taxes
– Meals and snacks during free time in towns
– Alcoholic beverages
– Water and snacks during day
– Personal Items (such as but not limited to telephone calls, valet service, laundry, postage, etc.) and incidental expenditures
– Personal documentation and visas
– Insurance, including trip insurance, personal liability, medical and/or baggage insurance, etc.
– All items not specified, mentioned or covered as part of this itinerary
Our sacred journeys are open to people of all spiritual paths and faiths.
We visit sacred sites from various times in history and places considered holy by differing religions.
We connect with the Divine Energy and Sacred History of these places, regardless of what religion was practiced there. We visit special places and energy centers of the Earth, places in nature, that hold a high vibration.
Your Spiritual Tour Guides
Rev. Donna Ruth Glory
Facilitator and Spiritual Guide
Donna is the leader/facilitator of several of Germany Pilgrimage.
She is a Minister and Teacher of the Mighty Way as ordained in the Mystical Order of the Divine Presence while living in Germany. With a foundation in Christianity and Metaphysical training as a Healer and Counselor, Rev. Glory has pursued the Teachings of the Ascended Masters and the Mystical Paths of the Worlds’ Religions in America, Europe and Asia.
Donna brings a wealth of cultural, historical and spiritual experiences to our programs and pilgrimages. Her personal mission is to teach principles of wholeness and freedom, in service to life, expressing love to all. Fluent in German, she is available as a tour guide for individuals, families and groups as well as Interfaith rituals and services.
Ceremonialist and Spiritual Guide
Ixchel has a gypsy-spirit, living part of the year in Northern California and part in Mexico. She works with Nature and the natural rhythms and flow of life. She is a weaver of energy, bringing together people and places in a divine tapestry. Her desire is to help others discover the beauty and divinity within themselves.
Having grown up as a loner, her strong desire is to build connection and community, learning through each other to communicate and support each other in better ways.
She works with the sacred feminine and masculine and has apprenticed to lead ceremony and ritual. She teaches courses in working the principles of abundance and prosperity, understanding the energies of the Mayan Calendar.